Part-time or Full-time 20-40 hours per week · $14.00 – $18.50 / hour
3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177
Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on serving our customers? If so, Lone Star Kartpark is the place for you. As a Mechanic , you will service and maintain our fleet of state-of-the-art, high performance, high speed gas powered go karts. The right candidate will have a track record of mechanical repair experience, preferably in the golf kart, go kart, motorcycle, or motorsports field, and will be self-motivated and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Is this you?
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform opening track and kart repairs and performance checks.
· Maintain kart performance throughout the day.
· Maintain track and facility appearance and functionality.
· Keep accurate documentation of repairs, parts inventory, and special projects.
· Responsibly maintain supply of tools and machinery.
· Ensure that the pit, kart shop and track areas remain clean and safe.
· Assist the track crew with track operations in limited situations.
· Perform specific facility cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned by management.
· Perform closing duties to secure the pit and track and prepare for the following day’s operation.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A Drug Test and Background Check is required prior to employment.
· Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
· Weekends are a must!
· Standing over 2/3 of time
· Walking over 2/3 of time
· Lifting is required.