GET READY, GET SET, RACE!
Get into your top-of-the-line rental kart and get MOVING! Even if you’ve never driven a go kart before, it’s time to take speed, fun, and Texas Motor Speedway and create the perfect mashup in premiere go kart racing.
Go kart racing is a fun, interactive (and possibly a little bit of a competitive experience) that is never the same twice. Whether you’re racing your friends for fun, creating friendly competition among co-workers and employees, or just need a break with the family, Lone Star Kartpark has the best place to bring you into action at Texas Motor Speedway.
HOW PRICING WORKS
Enjoy the thrill of speed in our fast and safe karts, while racing around our outdoor 0.6-mile, 16-turn world-class kart track.
Kart rental prices are per-racer
Each race lasts 10 minutes
All karts have adjustable seating and pedals
GO KART PRICING
$28 for one race, per-racer
$50 for two races, per-racer – Save $6!
$75 for three races, per-racer – Save $9!
$120 for a 5-race package. Can be divided between multiple drivers – Save $20!
BEST DEAL! $225 for a 10-race package. Can be divided between multiple drivers – Save $55!
$4.00 head sock (required with rental helmets)
$5.00 daily fee covers kart maintenance and repairs
FIRST RESPONDERS, MILITARY & VETERAN DISCOUNT
Lone Star Kartpark is proud to offer active First Responders, Military and Veterans a non-transferable special rate of $20 per Rental Race. This includes all active-duty military, reservists, guardsman, retired military, disabled veterans and any other military personnel with valid military identification.
REQUIREMENTS & ADVISORY
- No experience is required, if you’re unsure you can safely and comfortably drive our rental karts please stop by and try one on.
- All drivers MUST wear a helmet, and a neck brace is recommended.
- A head sock is mandatory unless you have your own helmet.
- Long hair MUST be tucked into your shirt or secured under the helmet.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we believe to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, we advise you not to race.
- Racers must be 58″ tall to drive the adult kart.
- Racers 8 to 12 years old must be 48″ tall to drive the Cadet karts, if not, and your at least 7 years old AND 42″ tall, we have two-seater karts which will be piloted by your guardian or a member of the track crew